Vinegar Foot SoakSaturday, January 11, 2014
I came across a pin on Pinterest recently that boasted the benefits of apple cider vinegar and I wanted to test whether or not it was true. The post said that vinegar can help remedy fungus, foot odor, athlete's foot and dryness.
1. I started off by placing a towel on the floor underneath a plastic tub that I filled with apple cider vinegar.
2. I soaked my feet for approximately 45 minutes.
3. I sloughed off dry skin from my heels and toes with a pumice stone (a cheap pumice stone ended up working better than the PediSpin).
4. I rinsed off the dead skin and vinegar with warm water and towel dried my feet.
5. I put on a generous layer of petroleum jelly and then put on thick socks.