Friday is FINALLY here and it's time to let your hair down. Here are my favorite Friday fashion and beauty products to get this weekend started right.
1. J. Crew offers a great array of accessories and their statement necklaces are a great way to add some pizazz to an outfit, be it casual or dressy.
2. Topshop is a great place for trendy and unique pieces. I love to transition a cropped top from flirty to sophisticated by playing with layers. This one is a great pick for a "crop top virgin" since the lace trim adds some length and less exposure.
3. H&M is a one-stop shot for basics and inexpensive pieces. The polka dot print shirt adds some interest and breaks up the look.
4. These Coach flats are polished and ultra girly. The nude color and pointed-toe add length and can easily be mixed into a number of different outfits.
5. After a long work week, the last thing a girl wants to do is come home and re-do her make-up to freshen up her face. My quick, no-hassle solution: a bold lip! This Sephora lip stain is easy to apply, long-lasting and stays in place.
6. MANGO jeans are a great fitting jean and super comfy for Happy Hour drinks, a laid-back movie night or a dinner date.
7. I cannot get enough of tortoise shell and I absolutely love these Kate Spade cat-eyed sunnies.